Pages

Saturday 1 July 2017

... Bold Lilies

http://www.shop.ginakdesigns.com/product.sc?productId=2950&categoryId=16

I'm in shock, it's the first of July! How in heck? I really don't think I experience time the way everyone else in my house does, feel like I've just gotten squared up after Christmas... anywhoo...

Today I have another card, this time a set, that I shared at the release party - there was quite the scramble on the StampTV website at the release party and the whole thing sort of froze so I'm popping my cards up here for anyone who wanted to see them. Gina has just released a cracking new bunch of goodies, to see what's new click here.

http://www.shop.ginakdesigns.com/product.sc?productId=2950&categoryId=16

http://www.shop.ginakdesigns.com/product.sc?productId=2950&categoryId=16

Among the goodies is my new set Lovely Lilies (above), and in contrast to yesterday's card, I made this quick set of more contemporary styled cards using just two layers of the lily flowers plus the stamen. I used Wild dandelion ink and Sweet mango on white card and the stamens were stamped in Cherry Red Gina K ink. I made the card base from Sweet Mango Card.love the matchy matchy.

While I was at it I had fun playing with other inks from my Gina K collection. I love a stamp set that I can use to whip up fast cards!


Using Passionate Pink and Bubblegum Pink, again Cherry Red for the stamens.


 Jellybean Green, Grass green and Christmas Pine.


Hope they tickle!

3 comments:

  1. These are so wonderful and I am kicking myself now as I almost ordered and then when I saw the total I backed out of this set. I will have to change that soon. I love all the beauties you are making with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous card Claire! And you have the artist's eye on how to place the flowers so they make a great composition. Hugs, H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blended color skies are gorgeous. I love the "relax" card. I will be making that one for sure.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, :) I read them all and I appreciate you taking time to visit!