Pages

Thursday 18 August 2011

The Big Cheese of the Week

Gals, I'm so sorry I'm late. I'm away from home, doing trainings for work and am running ragged. But you're not here to hear about me! You're here to check out some eye candy!

Here are some uploads from this past week that caught our eye. First, is a Cameo Creations CASE from Cathy Weber.

Rich, yummy (fall!) colors, super fab background stamping, and a classically versatile layout. Great card, Cathy!

I love Renee Lynch's take on WMSC59.

Great way to turn the card sketch into a pocket! The patterned paper is awesome together and check out the little black pearls nestled in the crocheted lace! Love!

And our Big Cheese for this week, a showstopper from Elisabeth Larsson!

A classic! Pairing Vintage Ornaments with the backdrop of Festive Foliage, Elisabeth has created a gorgeous holiday card. I love the addition of the glitter on the branches and the perfectly-placed rhinestones. And that pop of purple again for Christmas! Maybe we can convince Lynn to make that one of the Christmas Card Challenges! Thank you for sharing your fantastic creation, Elisabeth!

Congratulations, Elisabeth! Send me an email and we will provide you with a discount code for your next Waltzingmouse Stamps purchase.

Elisabeth's card will be added to the Big Cheese highlight album in the WMS Gallery. Would you like the opportunity to be chosen? Post your new upload links here, a new thread starts every Monday! Can't wait to see your fantastic uploads!

4 comments:

  1. Completely agree with your choices Claire, they are absolutely stunning,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope I'm the first to say CONGRATULATIONS to Elizabeth...
    such a stunning card!! :)
    Well deserving of being the Big Cheese...
    and I'm borrowing your glitter idea Elizabeth...
    *giggle*
    And thank you so much for your sweet comments on my card...
    I'm so glad you like it!!
    I never know how something is going to turn out...
    and to know maybe I got something right...
    you'll just never what it means to me!
    And I talk...
    a lot...
    so to be at a loss for words...
    just thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Elizabeth on winning the "Big Cheese" and to Renee and Cathy - for your special mentions.

    You are all so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both Cathy's and Renee's cards. I love fall colours and you both did such a great job!

    Thanks for the congratulations! I was totally taken by surprise!:) I'm so glad you like my card! And thanks for choosing me!

    Elisabeth(elbeth)Larsson
    http://elbethgoingscrappy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, :) I read them all and I appreciate you taking time to visit!